|Title||Seniors Living Development - 2B West Street, Lewisham|
To develop the site for seniors housing comprising:
- alterations and additions to the Anne Walsh building to create accommodation for independent living units (ILUs) and ancillary uses;
- alterations and additions the Novitiate Building to create accommodation for ILUs and ancillary uses;
- demolition of the existing aged care hostel at the southern part of the site, and erection of a part residential aged care facility (RACF) and ILU building which includes:
* a 5 storey podium along the southern portion of the site to accommodate 160 RACF beds. Above the podium would be two building elements to include a 9 storey building (Building 1) and a 7 storey building (Building 2), to include provision of 170 ILUs; and
* basement car parking, accessible via a new access fronting along West Street.
* an internal vehicular access drive to and from West Street.
In total, the proposal would create 170 ILUs and 160 RACF bedrooms.
|Address:West Street Lewisham 2049 Plan:1 /11166995|
|Date of Determination||09-12-2016|
|Determination||Site compatibility certificate issued subject to conditions|
|File Name||Document Type||Size(KB)|
|Letter to Council.pdf||DPE Letter to Council - Notification||321|
|Letter to Applicant.pdf||DPE Letter to Applicant||308|
|SCC certificate.pdf||DPE Site Compatibility Certificate||78|
|Letter to Council requesting comments.pdf||DPE Letter to Council - Notification||57|
|Inner West Council comments.pdf||Council comments||4430|
|Application documents.zip||Application document||78611|
|DPE Assessment Report.pdf||DPE Assessment Report||11536|
|Legal advice provided to Department of Planning and Environment is not uploaded to SCCs Online and has been redacted from DPE Assessment reports to maintain legal privilege.|